CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. No liability is accepted for delays or non-performance of the sale of goods due to force majeure, act of God, the requirement of any statutory authority, fire, accident, industrial dispute, your failure to obtain necessary permissions/licences or anything beyond reasonable control.
2. If there are any abnormal conditions attaching to the site which affect the installation of goods we reserve the right to make a further charge to cover additional costs.
3. We are not responsible for any damage to the site on which the building is installed and this shall be your sole responsibility.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that the details which you provide are correct and accurate. In the event of an error, the goods will be delivered and payment will be due in full.
5. If you cancel an order prior to the fabrication stage an administration fee will be payable.
6. If you cancel an order during/after the fabrication stage, the goods will be delivered and payment will be due in full.
7. We reserve the right to cancel any order.
8. All prices are subject to UK VAT. Sales outside the UK will be zero VAT rated on the presentation of a valid VAT Number. In the event of an invalid VAT Number being presented we reserve the right to apply UK VAT to the goods supplied.
9. Our terms of payment for all customers is payment on completion. In all other cases payment is required in advance.
10. We reserve the right to charge interest at 4% above Bank of Ireland’s base rate calculated daily on all amounts outstanding from the date of payment is due until the date payment is received.
11. The title of goods supplied remains with us until we have received in full the price of the goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by us to you for which payment is due. If payment is overdue in whole or in part we may resell the goods and may enter upon the buyer’s premises for that purpose.
12. All and any business we undertake is transacted subject to the conditions set out herein. All other terms and conditions are hereby excluded.
13. If any term of these conditions is held invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms. Acceptance of the goods implies acceptance of these conditions.
14. Our building is intended as a temporary structure and we accept no claims or liability, which may arise from this.
15. Our buildings can be manufactured to Building Control Standards; however our standard building in some cases may not. If a Building Control Certificate is required we must be informed prior to manufacturing. No liability is accepted for your failure to notify us.
16. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information included in our web site is accurate, users are advised that they should take appropriate precautions to verify such information. Larach Enterprises expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned by the user's reliance on any statements, information, or advice contained in this web site.